Monday, June 8, 2009

University

I'm going to university in the fall. I attempted this once before, but the results were not so positive. The biggest difference (and there are many) between my situation now and my situation then is that I now know what I want to do with my life. For the next few years, anyway.

As you may or may not know, going to university, before it makes you rich, makes you very poor. As such, I am making a shameless appeal for you to help me out a bit. As you may have noticed, there is a widget on the side of my blog that displays books I recommend from Amazon. I make a small percentage if you purchase any of those books by linking from this page.

I realize this is super lame, but if any of you are looking for a good book to read, these are all really interesting, and you'd be doing us both a favor by purchasing them via said normally ignorable widget.

Thanks a lot guys. I promise to not do this almost ever again.

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

I got the love poems. They better rhyme!

Jocelyn said...

Ha. They don't. But some of them are very moving.

Self said...

I'm really grateful my education system didn't require me to take loans or pay upfront.

I hope the blog's widget helps to take the pressure off - I haven't purchased anything because I don't have the cash to spare myself right now, but I'll keep it in mind.

Good luck with the study!

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WTF WOULD JESUS DO? - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008