Friday, April 24, 2009

Attention WTFWJD Readers

Now, we all know that making fun of the Pope (particularly this one) is hilarious, and that he is a super douche and everything, but I'm not sure that this picture I found on a Google image search is really an appropriate logo for WTFWJD. So, I thought I'd take the chance that one or more of you has any talent for graphic design and would like to design a newer, awesomer logo (for which I will not be paying you, but you will reap your reward in Heaven).

The parameters are this: I have no idea.

You can send your (hopefully) plentiful submissions to wtfwouldjesusdo [at] gmail [dot] com. Thanks in advance!

And, as we all know, making me a new logo is totally WTF Jesus would do.

UPDATE: Thanks to John at You Are Hated for the awesome image! It is truly blessed.

2 comments:

LiturgyGeek said...

I love that you call the pope a douche. It's so wrong, and yet it makes me laugh every time.

Jocelyn said...

Yes, well he does leave all us ladies with a fresh, clean feeling. Like a summer breeze...

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WTF WOULD JESUS DO? - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008